Over 160 people from 19 different nations gathered in London Watford for the buildingSMART International Standards Conference.
Key milestones achieved during the summit include:
- the inaugural meeting of the Standards Committee (SC) took place
- the Standards Process, launched in Toronto, was used throughout the summit
- the Standards Committee Executive (SCE) agreed to put forward, S1004 IFC alignment 1.0 and S1001 Coordination MVDs for IFC4 (Design Transfer View) and S1002 (Reference View), for endorsement as bSI Final Standard
- 4 Initiation requests were received to create a bSI Standard Proposal
- 1 Development request to approve as bSI Candidate Standard
- 4 Deployment request to approve as bSI Final Standard
- Room Charters continued to be developed ready for final issue in June
The full set of resolutions and presentations from the summit are posted at Standards Summit Program
View the Activities list for a complete picture of Standards and Technical Reports progress
buildingSMART International thanks the UK Chapter, their sponsors and BRE for the excellent organisation and hospitality.