The Dictionaries Technical Support Group (DTSG) is responsible for the development of the bSDD standards and functionality, managing technology issues including management of the software infrastructure, as well as the procedures and quality control of bSDD terminology content.
DTSG is a standing working group that is sponsored by and reports to the Product Room.
The role and purpose of the DTSG is to:
- Be responsible for technical infrastructure of bSDD
- Be responsible for progress of technical development projects
- Be responsible for content management procedures and standards
- Review technical aspects of all proposals from others rooms and bSI Members, and provide recommendations
- To engage with liaise with the Technical Room in connection with development requirements of the IFD core standard. Maintain involvement with ISO TC59SC13 as appropriate and working the Technical Room recommend updates to the 12006-3 standards on which the bSDD is based when required.
Composition & Operation:
- The DTWG participation is open to all Product Room Steering Committee members, Product Room Sponsors with active projects.
- DTWG will meet at least monthly. The DTSG may also hold Workshops in conjunction with bSI meetings.
- Liaises with bSI Technical Room, ISG and MSG and reports to Product Room
- The DTSG will elect a Leader from its membership for a two year term, renewable indefinitely
Learn who is on the Group Steering Committee